1. Your Name:
2. What was the hardest challenge or hardest part of the challenge for you and why?
The hardest part of the challenge was the two co-writes I had. I believe the long distant communication through emails made it extremely hard to express ideas to each other.
3. What did you enjoy most about participating in this experience?
I enjoyed creating brand new songs. I get excited about writing new songs and this challenge allowed me to be a part of 6 brand new song ideas.
4. What is something significant that you learned from taking on this challenge? (It can be about yourself or about the challenge)
The most significant thing I learned is that I can step out of my comfort zone and into unfamiliar songwriting territory.
5. Would you do this type of challenge again? Why or why not?
If you would have asked me this last week I don’t know what I would have said. But now that is over, I know I am going to miss the weekly challenges. So I would say yes I would probably do it again.
6. Your link to your Matt Dusk submission. Please include lyrics on your SoundCloud page. If one of your collaborating partners is submitting the link to your song, you can refer to their posting (ie. See link from ____________).
The Matt Dusk submission was a co-write with Rory Pike. The song is called ‘Hot Hot Hot’